Friday Wine Tasting is here again! This week the tasting will be lead by our friend Henry from Terraneo Merchants. Henry has more knowledge of wine in his pinky finger than most people can hope to learn over a lifetime. If you’re interested in a night of tasting that is as informative as it is delicious, Friday night with us is the place for you.
The menu for the night consists of two whites and three reds. One of the reds we’ll be sampling is even our Flavor of the Week, Isenhower’s Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Isenhower Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Columbia Valley
- Blason Wines Cabernet Franc Friuli Isonzo 2015 Italy
- Manuel Olivier Bourgogne Chardonnay 2015 France
- Villa Riesling Mosel 2014 Kabinett
- Bodega Barberis Familia Barberis Malbec 2015 Mendoza Argentina
We look forward to seeing you!